Report NEP-HEA-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dubois, Pierre & Sæthre, Morten, 2017. "On the Effect of Parallel Trade on Manufacturers’ and Retailers’ Profits in the Pharmaceutical Sector," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Pauline Lenesley, 2017. "Pre hospital emergency care in Guernsey, Immersion with « St John Ambulance »," Post-Print hal-01684199, HAL.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Agénor Lahatte & Ismael Rafols & Pierre Sautier & Elisabeth De Turckheim, 2017. "Improving fitness: Mapping research priorities against societal needs on obesity," Post-Print hal-01629960, HAL.
- Benson, Rebecca & Glaser, Karen & Corna, Laurie M. & Platts, Loretta G. & Di Gessa, Giorgio & Worts, Diana & Price, Debora & McDonough, Peggy & Sacker, Amanda, 2017. "Do work and family care histories predict health in older women?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84653, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kattenberg, Mark & Vermeulen, Wouter, 2017. "The stimulative effect of an unconditional block grant on the decentralized provision of care," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86956, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D. Dragone & D. Raggi, 2018. "Testing Rational Addiction: When Lifetime is Uncertain, One Lag is Enough," Working Papers wp1119, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Karen Clay & Peter Juul Egedes & Casper Worm Hansen & Peter Sandholt Jensen, 2018. "Controlling Tuberculosis? Evidence from the Mother of all Community-Wide Health Experiments," Discussion Papers 18-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Charles Courtemanche & Augustine Denteh & Rusty Tchernis, 2018. "Estimating the Associations between SNAP and Food Insecurity, Obesity, and Food Purchases with Imperfect Administrative Measures of Participation," Working Papers 2018-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Mishra, Uday Shankar, 2018. "Human Resources in Healthcare and Health Outcomes in India," MPRA Paper 85217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corey White, 2018. "Measuring the Social and Externality Benefits of Influenza Vaccination," Working Papers 1803, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- de Meza, David & Webb, David C., 2017. "False diagnoses: pitfalls of testing for asymmetric information in insurance markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Abdelmajid Amine & Audrey Bonnemaizon & Margaret Josion Portail, 2017.
"Fom representations of older patients to care management practices: Towards an opportunity of co-production between care staff and patients
[Des représentations des patients âgés aux pratiques de g," Post-Print hal-01684213, HAL.
- Abdelmajid Amine & Audrey Bonnemaizon & Margaret Josion Portail, 2017. "Tailoring Elderly Patients’ Identities through Healthcare Service Relationships: Toward a Guardian Conception of Vulnerable Publics’ Identities," Post-Print hal-01684147, HAL.
- Andrew Phiri & Doreen Mukuka, 2017. "Does unemployment aggravate suicide rates in South Africa? Some empirical evidence," Working Papers 1705, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jul 2017.
- Benjamin Hansen & Keaton S. Miller & Caroline Weber, 2018. "Early Evidence on Recreational Marijuana Legalization and Traffic Fatalities," NBER Working Papers 24417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Remmerswaal, Minke & Boone, Jan & Bijlsma, Michiel & Douven, R.C.M.H., 2017. "Cost-Sharing Design Matters : A Comparison of the Rebate and Deductible in Healthcare," Discussion Paper 2017-039, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Osea Giuntalla, 2018. "The Effects of DACA on Health Insurance, Access to Care, and Health Outcomes," Working Paper 6379, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Fernando Lavadenz & Linda Schultz & Opope Oyaka Tshivuila Matala & Nashira Calvo & Jumana Qamruddin, 2018. "NTDS and Deworming Africa Initiative (DAI) : Madagascar," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Knowledge Briefs 125070, The World Bank.
- Luciana Aimone Gigio & Demetrio Alampi & Silvia Camussi & Giuseppe Ciaccio & Paolo Guaitini & Maurizio Lozzi & Anna Laura Mancini & Eugenia Panicara & Massimiliano Paolicelli, 2018. "The Italian healthcare system: the difficult balance between budget sustainability and the quality of services in Regions subject to Financial Recovery Plan," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 427, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2018. "Smoking, Obesity, and Labor Market Outcomes (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Karolina Badora & Aleksandra Caban & Cécile Rémuzat & Claude Dussart & Mondher Toumi, 2017. "Proposed changes to the reimbursement of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in Poland and their impact on market access and the pharmaceutical industry," Post-Print hal-01722743, HAL.
- Omelyanovsky, Vitaly (Омельяновский, Виталий) & Avxentieva, Maria (Авксентьева, Мария) & Zheleznyakova, Inna (Железнякова, Инна) & Ignatyeva, Victoria (Игнатьева, Виктория) & Tyurina, Irina (Тюрина, И, 2018.
"Improving of the Systems of Organization and Payment of Ambulatory Medical Care
[Совершенствование Систем Организации И Оплаты Амбулаторной Медицинской Помощи]," Working Papers 031807, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Claire Edey Gamassou & Gregor Bouville & Tarik Chakor & Stéphan Pezé & Virginie Moisson, 2018.
"Human Resources Management and Occupational Health: A Science of Action or Reaction?
[Gestión de recursos humanos y salud ocupacional: ¿ciencia de la acción o de la reacción?]," Post-Print hal-01731077, HAL.
- Scherbov, Sergei (Щербов, Сергей) & Shulgin, Sergey (Шульгин, Сергей), 2018.
"Length of a Healthy Life of the Population of Russia. Modeling, Regional Assessments and Forecasting
[Продолжительность Здоровой Жизни Населения России. Моделирование, Региональные Оценки И Прогноз," Working Papers 031805, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Deiana, Claudio & Giua, Ludovica, 2018. "The US Opidemic: Prescription Opioids, Labour Market Conditions and Crime," MPRA Paper 85712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Botchkarev, 2018. "Evaluating Hospital Case Cost Prediction Models Using Azure Machine Learning Studio," Papers 1804.01825, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Chacko, Anooja, 2017. "Palliative Care Movement in Kerala: A Historic Overview," MPRA Paper 85109, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2018.
- Abdelmajid Amine & Audrey Bonnemaizon & Margaret Josion Portail, 2017.
"Tensions between Healh care workers' professional and personal norms: A story of ordinary resistance in the health care services for elderly patients
[Tensions entre normes professionnelles et pers," Post-Print hal-01684180, HAL.