Report NEP-HEA-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rihab Bedoui & Islem Kedidi, 2018. "Modeling Longevity Risk using Consistent Dynamics Affine Mortality Models," Working Papers hal-01678050, HAL.
- Chenyuan Liu & Justin R. Sydnor, 2018. "Dominated Options in Health-Insurance Plans," NBER Working Papers 24392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanel Lu & Sharon L. Burton, 2017. "Man vs Robots? Future Challenges and Opportunities within Artificial Intelligence Health Care Education Model," Working papers Human Development â€“ A Multidisciplinary Research, November 6-7, 2017 005, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- David Gunawan & William Griffths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2017. "Bayesian Inference for Health Inequality and Welfare Using Qualitative Data "Abstract: We show how to use Bayesian inference to compare two ordinal categorical distributions commonly occurring wi," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2031, The University of Melbourne.
- Leora Friedberg & Wenliang Hou & Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2017. "Lapses in Long-Term Care Insurance," SCEPA working paper series. 2017-08, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Heckley, Gawain & Fischer , Martin & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Karlsson , Martin & Kjellsson, Gustav & Nilsson, Therese, 2018. "The Long-Term Impact of Education on Mortality and Health: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2018:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Marianna Battaglia & Nina Pallarés, 2018. "Family Planning and Child Health Care: Evidence from a Permanent Aggressive Intervention," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Basar, Dilek & Soytas, Mehmet A., 2018. "Can heterogeneity in reporting behavior explain the gender gap in self-assessed health status?," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Haruya Ishizuka & Tsukasa Ishigaki & Naoya Kobayashi & Daisuke Kudo & Atsuhiro Nakagawa, 2018. "In-hospital Mortality Prediction for Trauma Patients Using Cost-sensitive MedLDA," DSSR Discussion Papers 79, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Vikas Ramachandra, 2018. "Causal Inference for Survival Analysis," Papers 1803.08218, arXiv.org.
- Marius Huguet & Lionel Perrier & Olivia Bally & David Benayoun & Pierre de Saint Hilaire & Dominique Beal Ardisson & Magali Morelle & Nathalie Havet & Xavier Joutard & Pierre Méeus & Philippe Gabelle , 2018. "Being Treated In Higher Volume Hospitals Leads To Longer Progression-Free Survival For Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma Patients in the Rhone-Alpes region of France," Post-Print halshs-01670155, HAL.
- Zarko Kalamov & Marco Runkel, 2018. "Paternalistic Taxation of Unhealthy Food and the Intensive versus Extensive Margin of Obesity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6911, CESifo.
- Fox, Jonathan & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2018. "A rural health supplement to the hookworm intervention in the American South," Discussion Papers 2018/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Adriana Castelli & Martin Chalkley & Idaira Rodriguez Santana, 2018. "Productivity of the English National Health Service: 2015/16 Update," Working Papers 152cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- William B.P. Robson, 2018. "Healthcare Costs in Canada: Stopping Bad News Getting Worse," e-briefs 275, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Mbiti, Isaac M. & Serra, Danila, 2018. "Health Workers' Behavior, Patient Reporting and Reputational Concerns: Lab-in-the-Field Experimental Evidence from Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 11352, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Janke, Katharina & Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Shields, Michael A., 2018. "The Causal Effect of Education on Chronic Health Conditions," IZA Discussion Papers 11353, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ketel, Nadine & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2018. "Do Dutch Dentists Extract Monopoly Rents?," IZA Discussion Papers 11351, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- He, Qichun, 2018. "Health and Innovation in a Monetary Schumpeterian Growth Model," MPRA Paper 85218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raymond Caraher & Michael Ash, 2018. "Genetic Diversity and Economic Development : Assessing the Key Findings in Ashraf and Galor (2013)," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2018-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Aronsson & Sören Blomquist, 2018. "Uncertain Length of Life, Retirement Age, and Optimal Pension Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 6940, CESifo.
- Bardey, David & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2016. "Drugs, Showrooms and Financial Products: Competition and Regulation When Sellers Provide Expert Advice," HEC Research Papers Series 1184, HEC Paris, revised 16 Jan 2017.
- Sherri Rose & Thomas G. McGuire, 2018. "Limitations of P-Values and $R^2$ for Stepwise Regression Building: A Fairness Demonstration in Health Policy Risk Adjustment," Papers 1803.05513, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Miguel Portela & Paul Schweinzer, 2018. "Let the Little Children Come to Me," CESifo Working Paper Series 6935, CESifo.
- Bütikofer, Aline & Riise, Julie & Skira, Meghan, 2018. "The Impact of Paid Maternity Leave on Maternal Health," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.