Report NEP-HEA-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tova Band-Winterstein & Offer E. Edelstein & Yaacov G. Bachner, 2017. "Determinants of depressive symptomatology in caregivers of frail older-adults: The case of ultra-orthodox Jewish community," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908104, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mélanie Varin & Barbara Charbotel & Olivia Pérol & Lionel Perrier & Amélie Massardier-Pilonchéry & Sandrine Bonnand & Elodie Belladame & Emmanuel Fort & Virginie Avrillon & Paul Rebattu & Maurice Péro, 2017.
"Assessment of a self-administered questionnaire identifying occupational exposures among lung cancer patients
[Évaluation d’un auto-questionnaire de repérage des expositions professionnelles chez l," Post-Print halshs-01526744, HAL.
- Kananura, Rornald Muhumuza & Ekirapa-Kiracho, Elizabeth & Paina, Ligia & Bumba, Ahmed & Mulekwa, Godfrey & Nakiganda-Busiku, Dinah & Oo, Htet Nay Lin & Kiwanuka, Suzanne Namusoke & George, Asha & Pete, 2017. "Participatory monitoring and evaluation approaches that influence decision-making: lessons from a maternal and newborn study in Eastern Uganda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86955, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grustam, Andrija S & Vrijhoef, Hubertus J. M. & Cordella, Antonio & Koymans, Ron & Severens, Johan L, 2017. "Care coordination in a business-to-business and a business-to-consumer model for telemonitoring patients with chronic diseases," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86954, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martha Bleeker & James Mabli & Mary Kay Fox & Betina Jean-Louis & Marlene Fox, "undated". "The Impact of Healthy Harlem on the Body Mass Index and Weight Status of Adolescents after Two and Three Years," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fd9b33b977df48f182fdc1a60, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Martha Bleeker & James Mabli & Mary Kay Fox & Betina Jean-Louis & Marlene Fox, "undated". "The Impact of Healthy Harlem on Student Fitness Outcomes after Two and Three Years," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b2d609156cb34ec49a0627e84, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yaacov G. Bachner & Nily Yosef-Sela & Sara Carmel, 2017. "Caregivers' Open Communication with Terminal Cancer Patients about Illness and Death: A Comparison between Men and Women," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908286, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Patrick Petit & Janos Nagy, 2016. "How to Design and Enforce Tobacco Excises?," IMF Fiscal Affairs Department 16/03, International Monetary Fund.
- Maja Parnardzieva-Zmejkova & Vladimir Dimkovski, 2017. "Universal Health Insurance in the Republic of Macedonia and Effects from the Implementation of the Project "Health Insurance for All"," Finance Think Policy Studies 2017-10, Finance Think - Economic Research and Policy Institute.
- Tamas Hajdu & Gabor Kertesi & Gabor Kezdi, 2017. "Health Differences at Birth between Roma and Non-Roma Children in Hungary - Long-Run Trends and Decompositions," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1712, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Alice M. Ellyson & Anirban Basu, 2018. "The New Prescription Drug Paradox: Pipeline Pressure and Rising Prices," NBER Working Papers 24387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinka Chatterji & Siyang Li & Gerald R. Marschke, 2018. "Medical Malpractice Reforms and the Location Decisions of New Physicians," NBER Working Papers 24401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lowes, Sara Rachel & Montero, Eduardo, 2018. "The Legacy of Colonial Medicine in Central Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 12772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ellegård, Lina Maria, 2018. "Effects of Pay-For-Performance on Prescription of Hypertension Drugs among Public and Private Primary Care Providers in Sweden," Working Papers 2018:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Palali, Ali, 2017. "Early smoking, education, and labor market performance," Other publications TiSEM a3763677-b112-4fea-a9f3-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peijnenburg, J.M.J. & Nijman, Theo & Werker, Bas, 2017. "Health cost risk : A potential solution to the annuity puzzle," Other publications TiSEM 257e76c9-54bb-4103-bd26-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- De Regge, Melissa & De Pourcq, Kaat & Meijboom, Bert & Trybou, Jeroen & Mortier, Eric & Eeckloo, Kristof, 2017. "The role of hospitals in bridging the care continuum : A systematic review of coordination of care and follow-up for adults with chronic conditions," Other publications TiSEM a6e60d17-61fb-4562-ae1a-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Victoria Baranov & Sonia Bhalotra & Pietro Biroli & Joanna Maselko, 2017. "Maternal Depression, Womenâ€™s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Large Randomized Control Trial," CHILD Working Papers Series 60 JEL Classification: I1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Anu Shukla-Jones & Steffi Friedrichs & David E. Winickoff, 2018. "Gene editing in an international context: Scientific, economic and social issues across sectors," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2018/04, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastian Bauhoff & Jonah Busch, 2018. "Does Deforestation Increase Malaria Prevalence? Evidence from Satellite Data and Health Surveys," Working Papers 480, Center for Global Development.
- Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2018.
"Health insurance coverage vs self-prevention: What impact of the insurer's healthcare prevention programs ?
[Quel impact des programmes de prévention santé sur l'arbitrage « auto-prévention – assur," Working Papers hal-01717370, HAL.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Joanna Kopinska & Alessandro Palma & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2018. "Economic Crisis, Mortality and Health Status. A New Perspective," CEIS Research Paper 425, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Feb 2018.
- Dempsey, Seraphim & Lyons, Seán & Nolan, Anne, 2018. "High radon areas and lung cancer prevalence in Ireland," Papers RB201803, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).