Report NEP-HEA-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gizem Hülür & Jutta Heckhausen & Christiane A. Hoppmann & Frank J. Infurna & Gert G. Wagner & Nilam Ram & Denis Gerstorf, 2017. "Levels of and Changes in Life Satisfaction Predict Mortality Hazards: Disentangling the Role of Physical Health, Perceived Control, and Social Orientation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 919, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Gibbons & Jemma Mouland, 2017. "Social Tenants' Health: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Landlord Interventions," SERC Discussion Papers 0219, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Amy Finkelstein & Nathaniel Hendren & Mark Shepard, 2017. "Subsidizing Health Insurance for Low-Income Adults: Evidence from Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 23668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neha Bairoliya & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & Jeffrey S. McCullough & Amil Petrin, 2017. "Consumer Learning and the Entry of Generic Pharmaceuticals," NBER Working Papers 23662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crossley, Thomas F. & Zilio, Federico, 2017. "The health benefits of a targeted cash transfer: the UK Winter Fuel Payment," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Phiri, Andrew & Mukuka, Doreen, 2017. "Does unemployment aggravate suicide rates in South Africa? Some empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 80749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunoo, Jacob & Nyanzu, Frederick, 2017. "Dietary pattern, socioeconomic status and child health outcomes in Ghana: application of multilevel analysis," MPRA Paper 80663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montanari, Giorgio E. & Doretti, Marco & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2017. "A multilevel latent Markov model for the evaluation of nursing homes' performance," MPRA Paper 80691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan (J.C.) van Ours & Ali Palali, 2017. "The Impact of Tobacco Control Policies on Smoking Initiation in Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-074/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amengual, D.; Bueren, J.; Crego, J.A.;, 2017. "Endogenous Health Groups and Heterogeneous Dynamics of the Elderly," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bertoli,P.; Grembi,V.;, 2017. "Exploring the nexus between certainty in injury compensation and treatment selection," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nosal, K.;, 2017. "Two-Sided Matching in Physician-Insurer Networks: Evidence from Medicare Advantage," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.