Report NEP-HEA-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonja Settele & Reyn van Ewijk, 2017. "The effect of cigarette taxes during pregnancy on educational outcomes of the next generation," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201703, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Sonia Jaffe & Anup Malani, 2017. "The Welfare Implications of Health Insurance," Working Papers 2017-045, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Christiansen, Terkel & Lauridsen, Jørgen & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Ólafsdóttir, Thorhildur & Valtonen, Hannu, 2017. "Health and inequality in health in the Nordic countries," DaCHE discussion papers 2017:6, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- Alberto Palloni & Hiram Beltrán-Sánchez, 2017. "The Impact of Obesity on Adult Mortality: Assessment of Estimates with Applications," Working Papers 2017-044, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2017. "Changes in income, education and health inequality over the last 20 years: evidence from Latin America, sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Barron, Kai & Gamboa, Luis F. & Rodriguez-Lesmes, Paul, 2017. "Behavioural response to a sudden health risk: Dengue and educational outcomes in Colombia," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-306, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Borra, Cristina & Pons-Pons, Jeronia & Vilar-Rodriguez, Margarita, 2017. "Austerity, health care provision, and health outcomes in Spain," MPRA Paper 79736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Ciani & Claudio Deiana, 2017. "No free lunch, Buddy: past housing transfers and informal care later in life," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1117, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Diane Alexander, 2015. "Does Physician Pay Affect Procedure Choice and Patient Health? Evidence from Medicaid C-section Use," Working Paper Series WP-2017-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 31 Jul 2015.
- Timothy Riffe & Alyson A. van Raalte & Maarten J. Bijlsma, 2017. "Healthy life expectancy, mortality, and age prevalence of morbidity," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Das, Nimai, 2016. "Federal Fiscal Transfers on Health: Implications of Fourteenth Finance Commission Recommendations at Subnational Level," MPRA Paper 79627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olaf Hübler, 2017. "Health and Weight," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 914, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Adam Pilny & Ansgar Wübker & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2017. "Introducing Risk Adjustment and Free Health Plan Choice in Employer-Based Health Insurance: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 915, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sheabo Dessalegn, S., 2017. "Social capital and maternal health care use in rural Ethiopia," Other publications TiSEM bb0ec225-4ec3-4028-90d6-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Health Services Utilization: Evidence from Urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 79693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vellore Arthi & Brian Beach & W. Walker Hanlon, 2017. "Estimating the Recession-Mortality Relationship when Migration Matters," NBER Working Papers 23507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Virginie Comblon & Karine Marazyan, 2017. "Labor Supply Responses to Chronic Illness in Senegal," Working Papers 20170006, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- Thomas W. Grannemann & Randall S. Brown, "undated". "Looking at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Research Designs in a New Context," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 538475070e64491fa7a945070, Mathematica Policy Research.