Report NEP-HEA-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franz Ombler & Michael Albert & Paul Hansen, 2017. "The true significance of ‘high’ correlations between EQ-5D value sets," Working Papers 1704, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Reif, Simon & Wichert, Sebastian & Wuppermann, Amelie, 2017. "Is it good to be too light? Birth weight thresholds in hospital reimbursement systems," Discussion Papers in Economics 36422, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Peter Azzopardi & Elissa Kennedy & George C Patton & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "Data and Indicators to Measure Adolescent Health, Social Development and Well-being," Papers inores876, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Russell Viner & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "How to Measure Enabling and Supportive Systems for Adolescent Health," Papers inores880, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Balvert, Marleen, 2017. "Improving the quality, efficiency and robustness of radiation therapy planning and delivery through mathematical optimization," Other publications TiSEM 1265eac1-34cb-4983-a9b4-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yonatan Dinku & David Fielding & Murat Genc, 2017. "Health Shocks and Child Time Allocation Decisions by Households: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 1705, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Man Chung Fung & Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2017. "Cohort effects in mortality modelling: a Bayesian state-space approach," Papers 1703.08282, arXiv.org.
- Sergey Shishkin & Aleksandr Temnitsky, 2017. "From Salary to the Performance-Based Remuneration of Russian Physicians: How Motivation at Work is Changing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/PSP/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Avendano, M.; de Coulon, A.; Nafilyan, V.;, 2017. "Does more education always improve mental health? Evidence from a British compulsory schooling reform," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mesbah Sharaf & Ahmed Rashad & Elhussien I. Mansour, 2017. "Does Public Health Insurance Increase Maternal Health Care Utilization in Egypt," Working Papers 1076, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 2017.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Diaz-Cayeros, Alberto & Miller, Grant & Miranda, Alfonso & Venkataramani, Atheendar S., 2017. "Urban water disinfection and mortality decline in developing countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Motegi, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Yoshinori & Oikawa, Masato, 2017. "Examining the Changes in Health Investment Behavior After Retirement: A Harmonized Analysis," MPRA Paper 77674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marilys Victoire Razakamanana & Martine Audibert & Tantely Andrianantoandro & Aina Harimanana, 2017. "Impact and Efficiency of the Integration of Diagnosis and Treatment of Pneumonia in Malaria Community Case Management in Madagascar," Working Papers halshs-01479210, HAL.
- Robert John Kolesar & Martine Audibert, 2017. "Post-neonatal Mortality Impacts Following Grants from the Gavi Vaccine Alliance: An Econometric Analysis from 2000 to 2014," Working Papers halshs-01484982, HAL.
- Makino, Kumiko, 2017. "Between global governance and state sovereignty : a case study of HIV/AIDS policy in South Africa," IDE Discussion Papers 645, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kudo, Yuya & Shonchoy, Abu S. & Takahashi, Kazushi, 2017. "Short-term impacts of solar lanterns on child health : experimental evidence from Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 646, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Britta Stoever, 2016. "Modelling the ambulant health-care sector in Germany," EcoMod2016 9214, EcoMod.