Report NEP-HEA-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William C. Horrace, & Andrew I. Friedson & Allison F. Marier, 2016. "So Many Hospitals, So Little Information: How Hospital Value Based Purchasing is a Game of Chance," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 192, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Elizabeth Condon & Susan Drilea & Carolyn Lichtenstein & James Mabli & Emily Madden & Katherine Niland, "undated". "Diet Quality of American Young Children by WIC Participation Status: Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005-2008," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 48d9001386e94f458017b2ea1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deborah Peikes & Ann S. O'Malley & Claire Wilson & Jesse Crosson & Rachel Gaddes & Brenda Natzke & Timothy J. Day & DeAnn Cromp & Rosalind Keith & Jasmine Little & James Ralston, "undated". "Early Experiences Engaging Patients Through Patient and Family Advisory Councils," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 733bdc049b7445b790e510d2e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Elizabeth Condon & Susan Drilea & Keri Jowers & Carolyn Lichtenstein & James Mabli & Emily Madden & Katherine Niland, "undated". "Diet Quality of Americans by SNAP Participation Status: Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2007-2010," Mathematica Policy Research Reports cb7d65f9ca8c41f4bc03cc5a4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Elizabeth Condon & Susan Drilea & Carolyn Lichtenstein & James Mabli & Emily Madden & Katherine Niland, "undated". "Diet Quality of American School Children by National School Lunch Program Participation Status: Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005-2010," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 36c1ee6e851445d5957fb99ac, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Gunes, Pinar & Tsaneva, Magda, 2016. "The Effects of Early Pregnancy on Education, Physical Health and Mental Distress: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2016-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Moscelli & Luigi Siciliani & Nils Gutacker & Hugh Gravelle, 2016. "Location, quality and choice of hospital: Evidence from England 2002/3 - 2012/13," Working Papers 123cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Dubois, Pierre & Kyle, Margaret, 2016. "The Effects of Pharmaceutical Innovation on Cancer Mortality Rates," TSE Working Papers 16-688, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Oecd, 2016. "Global Action to Drive Innovation in Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias: Connecting Research, Regulation and Access," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2016. "Child and Adolescent Obesity in Ireland: A Longitudinal Perspective," Working Papers 201606, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Milena Peršić & Dubravka Vlašić, 2016. "Professional profile and education framework for managers in the Croatian health tourism sector," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 21, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Thu Trang Vuong & Ha Nguyen & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Health insurance thresholds and policy implications: a Vietnamese medical survey in 2015," Working Papers CEB 16-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kevin Denny & Patricia Franken, 2016. "Self-reported health in good times and in bad: Ireland in the 21st century," Working Papers 201607, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Till Seuring & Pieter Serneels & Marc Suhrcke, 2016. "The impact of diabetes on labour market outcomes in Mexico: a panel data and biomarker analysis," Working Papers 134cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick & Timothy J. Moore, 2016. "The Mortality Effects of Retirement: Evidence from Social Security Eligibility at Age 62," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2016-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Joan Gil & Antonio Sicras-Mainar & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2016. "The effects of non-adherence on health care utilisation: panel data evidence on uncontrolled diabetes," Working Papers 2016-06, FEDEA.
- Martin Binder & Guido Buenstorf, 2016. "Smile or Die: Can Subjective Well-Being Increase Survival in the Face of Substantive Health Impairments?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201633, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Raphael Schoenle & Kristian Ove Myrseth & Rawley Heimer, 2016. "YOLO: Mortality Beliefs and Household Finance Puzzles," 2016 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.