Report NEP-HEA-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Allanson, 2016. "Monitoring income-related health differences between regions in Great Britain: a new measurement framework," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 292, Economic Studies, University of Dundee, revised Jul 2016.
- Galizzi, Matteo M., 2014. "What is really behavioral in behavioral health policy? And does it work?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55969, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicod, Elena & Jackson, Timothy L. & Grimaccia, Federico & Angelis, Aris & Costen, Marc & Haynes, Richard & Hughes, Edward & Pringle, Edward & Zambarakji, Hadi & Kanavos, Panos, 2016. "Direct cost of pars plana vitrectomy for the treatment of macular hole, epiretinal membrane and vitreomacular traction: a bottom-up approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64789, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabio Pammolli & Armando Rungi, 2016. "Access to Medicines and European Market Integration," Working Papers 01/2016, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2016.
- Aurelie Côté-Sergent & Damien Échevin & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2015. "The Concentration of Hospital-Based Medical Spending: Evidence from Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1513, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Junying Zhao & William Scarth & Jeremiah Hurley, 2015. "Investing in Health: A Macroeconomic Exploration of Short-Run and Long-Run Trade-Offs," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-15, McMaster University.
- John Bound & Arline T. Geronimus & Javier M. Rodriguez & Timothy A. Waidmann, 2015. "Measuring Recent Apparent Declines in Longevity: The Role of Increasing Educational Attainment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0c715b1386df45edb4d21d33c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7cc8b3923f4442519ea1f3de16787947 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marsha R. Gold, 2016. "Critical Challenges in Making Health Services Research Relevant to Decision Makers," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7d32fa36c433469695dd261b3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chichun Fang & Kenneth Langa & Helen Levy & David Weir, 2015. "Racial Difference in the Use of VA Health Services," Working Papers wp334, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Grieve Chelwa, CornÃ© van Walbeek and Evan Blecher, 2015. "Evaluating South Africaâ€™s Tobacco Control Initative: A Synthetic Control Approach," Working Papers 566, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sébastien Ménard & Coralia Quintero Rojas, 2015. "Absenteeism and productivity: the experience rating applied to employer contributions to health insurance," TEPP Working Paper 2015-08, TEPP.
- Kai Zhao, 2016. "Social Insurance, Private Health Insurance and Individual Welfare," Working papers 2016-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Yaa Akosa Antwi & John R. Bowblis, 2016. "The Impact of Nurse Turnover on Quality of Care and Mortality in Nursing Homes: Evidence from the Great Recession," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-249, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Howley, P., 2016. "Valuing the benefits from health care interventions using life satisfaction data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.