Report NEP-HEA-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Bünnings & Hendrik Schmitz & Harald Tauchmann & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2015. "How Health Plan Enrollees Value Prices Relative to Supplemental Benefits and Service Quality," Ruhr Economic Papers 0545, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Sofia Amaral-Garcia & Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2015. "Does Experience Rating Improve Obstetric Practices? Evidence From Geographical Discontinuities in Italy," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp540, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Dunn, Abe & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2015. "Physician competition and the provision of care: evidence from heart attacks," Working Paper Series 2015-7, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pinkston, Joshua, 2015. "The Dynamic Effects of Obesity on the Wages of Young Workers," MPRA Paper 64641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elise Huillery & Juliette Seban, 2014. "Performance-Based Financing, Motivation and Final Output in the Health Sector: Experimental Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01071880, HAL.
- Tausch, Arno, 2015. "Is globalization really good for public health? General considerations and implications for the Arab world," MPRA Paper 64516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall & Elena del Rey, 2015. "The effect of changes in the statutory minimum working age on educational, labor and health outcomes," Working Papers 2015-07, FEDEA.
- Ahlert, Marlies & Pfarr, Christian, 2015. "The acceptance of priority criteria in health care: international evidence," MPRA Paper 64760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Savelyev & Kegon Tan, 2015. "Socioemotional Skills, Education, and Health-Related Outcomes of High-Ability Individuals," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Daniel Avdic & Tugba Büyükdurmus, 2015. "Communication Problems? The Role of Parent-child Communication for the Subsequent Health Behavior of Adolescents," Ruhr Economic Papers 0547, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ho-Po Crystal Wong, 2015. "The Quantity and Quality Adjustment of Births when Having More is Not Subsidized: the Effect of the TANF Family Cap on Fertility and Birth Weight," Working Papers 15-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Janet Currie & W. Bentley MacLeod & Jessica Van Parys, 2015. "Physician Practice Style and Patient Health Outcomes: The Case of Heart Attacks," NBER Working Papers 21218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Geruso & Timothy Layton, 2015. "Upcoding: Evidence from Medicare on Squishy Risk Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 21222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirsch, Boris & Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2015. "Coming to work while sick: An economic theory of presenteeism with an application to German data," Discussion Papers 96, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Pettersson, Gunilla, 2013. "Three essays on schooling and health in Indonesia. Assessing the effects of family planning on fertility and of supply-side education programmes on BMI, schooling attainment, and wages," Economics PhD Theses 0213, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- MOTEGI Hiroyuki & NISHIMURA Yoshinori & TERADA Kazuyuki, 2015. "Does Retirement Change Lifestyle Habits?," Discussion papers 15068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Generalov, A & Yashina, E & Sorokoletov, P, 2015. "Innovative Development of Medical Organizations in Reforming of the Health Care System," Published Papers mn6, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Wei Ma, 2015. "Optimal Information Transmission," Working Papers 201530, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.