Report NEP-HEA-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "Addiction and Network Influence," Working Papers 1332, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nam, Gina & Kaul, Sapna & Nelson, Richard & Wu, Yelena & Wright, Jennifer & Fluchel, Mark & Kirchhoff, Anne, 2014. "Body Mass Index of Adolescent and Adult Survivors of Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 171604, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lublóy, Ágnes & Keresztúri, Judit Lilla & Benedek, Gábor, 2014. "Determinants of pharmaceutical innovation diffusion: social contagion and prescribing characteristics," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/17, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2014. "Economic reasoning on the correlation between life expectancy and economic development: Exploring alternative routes," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lenka Štastná & Jana Votapkova, 2014. "Efficiency of Hospitals in the Czech Republic: Conditional Efficiency Approach," Working Papers IES 2014/31, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Masahiro Nozaki & Kenichiro Kashiwase & Ikuo Saito, 2014. "Health Spending in Japan; Macro-Fiscal Implications and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 14/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2015. "Estado de salud y participación laboral: Evidencia para Colombia," Borradores de Economia 851, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- K.S. Apsara Mendis & Masaru Ichihashi, 2014. "Impact of Government Spending on Education and Health in Sri Lanka : A Provincial Level Analysis," IDEC DP2 Series 4-8, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Currie, Phillippa & Smith, Trenton G. & Stillman, Steven, 2014. "Is Job Insecurity Making Australians Fat? Evidence from Panel Data on Perceived Risk of Job Loss," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170720, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Noël Bonneuil & Raouf Boucekkine, 2014. "Longevity, Age-Structure, and Optimal Schooling," AMSE Working Papers 1449, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Iris Arends & Niklas Baer & Veerle Miranda & Christopher Prinz & Shruti Singh, 2014. "Mental Health and Work: Achieving Well-integrated Policies and Service Delivery," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 161, OECD Publishing.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2014. "Modelling Heaped Duration Data: An Application to Neonatal Mortality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 207, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Henry Saffer, 2014. "Self-regulation and Health," NBER Working Papers 20483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee Branstetter & Chirantan Chatterjee & Matthew J. Higgins, 2014. "Starving (or Fattening) the Golden Goose?: Generic Entry and the Incentives for Early-Stage Pharmaceutical Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Crimmins, Eileen & Hurd, Michael D., 2014. "The Effect of Job Loss on Health: Evidence from Biomarkers," IZA Discussion Papers 8587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martha J. Bailey & Andrew Goodman-Bacon, 2014. "The War on Poverty's Experiment in Public Medicine: Community Health Centers and the Mortality of Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 20653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice Chen & Emily Oster & Heidi Williams, 2014. "Why is Infant Mortality Higher in the US than in Europe?," NBER Working Papers 20525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.