Report NEP-HEA-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2014. "Consumer search behavior and willingness to pay for insurance under price dispersion," MPRA Paper 59530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleonora Fichera & James Banks & Matt Sutton, 2014. "Health behaviours and the patient-doctor interaction: The double moral hazard problem," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1415, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2014. "Improvement of Health Sector in Kenya," MPRA Paper 58420, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2014.
- Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Income receipt and mortality - Evidence from Swedish public sector employees," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Dawson & Michail Veliziotis & Gail Pacheco & Don Webber, 2014. "Is temporary employment a cause or consequence of poor mental health?," Working Papers 2014-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Keser & Emmanuel Peterlé & Cornelius Schnitzler, 2014. "Money talks - Paying physicians for performance," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-41, CIRANO.
- Tsuyoshi Takahara, 2013. "Patient Dumping, Outlier Payments, and Optimal Healthcare Payment Policy under Asymmetric Information," ISER Discussion Paper 0891r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Oct 2014.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2013. "Risk Regulation Lessons from Mad Cows," Working Paper Series rwp13-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Celidoni, Martina & Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2014. "Side-effects of anti-smoking policies on health behaviors. Evidence from the US," MPRA Paper 58312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juraev, Nosirjon, 2014. "Tobacco Consumption Determinants in Russia," MPRA Paper 59065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Jose Aragon & Martin Chalkley, 2014. "Understanding the differences in in-hospital mortality between Scotland and England," Working Papers 104cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Marcos Yamada Nakaguma & Brandon Restrepo, 2014. "Unintended Benefits of Election Day Alcohol Bans: Evidence from Road Crashes and Hospitalizations in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tina Highfill & Elizabeth Bernstein, 2014. "Using Disability Adjusted Life Years to Value the Treatment of Thirty Chronic Conditions in the U.S. from 1987-2010," BEA Working Papers 0113, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2014. "Workers' health and social relations in Italy," MPRA Paper 58784, University Library of Munich, Germany.