Report NEP-HEA-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bargain & Jinan Zeidan, 2014. "The Direct Effect of Obesity on Emotional Well-Being: Evidence from Mexico," AMSE Working Papers 1432, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 16 Jul 2014.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "The Cost of Pollution on Longevity, Welfare and Economic Stability," AMSE Working Papers 1433, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 16 Jul 2014.
- Zhigang Albert Nie & Kwok Chun Wong, 2013. "Why Have Urban Villages Shorter Life Expectancies? Observations in Three Chinese Cities and Economic Explanations," ERES eres2013_136, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ivonne Lim, 2013. "The Effect of Further Liberalisation in the Healthcare Industry on the (Healthcare) Real Estate in the Netherlands: A Comparison to Germany," ERES eres2013_195, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Antonios Proestakis & Pablo Branas-Garza & Praveen Kujal, 2014. "Self discrimination: A field experiment on obesity," SEET Working Papers 2014-04, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- L. Behaghel & D. Blanchet & M. Roger, 2014. "Retirement, Early Retirement and Disability: Explaining Labor Force Participation after 55 in France," Working papers 500, Banque de France.
- Paul Dolan & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2014. "Because I'm Worth It: A Lab-Field Experiment on the Spillover Effects of Incentives in Health," CEP Discussion Papers dp1286, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mark Egan & Tomas J. Philipson, 2014. "Health Care Adherence and Personalized Medicine," NBER Working Papers 20330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tansel, Aysit & Karaoglan, Deniz, 2014. "Health behaviors and education in Turkey," MPRA Paper 57322, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 2014.
- Keita, Moussa, 2013. "Standards of living and health status: the socioeconomic determinants of life expectancy gain in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 57553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Wei-Chen Chen & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Survival Analysis of Very Low Birth Weight Infant Mortality in Taiwan," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-21, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.