Report NEP-HEA-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Co, Sean, 2014. "SafeTREC - UCTC Seminar: An Innovative Performance Based Approach to the Health Impacts of Transit Investments," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt3hc5v7mm, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Hallberg, Daniel & Johansson, Per & Josephson, Malin, 2014. "Early retirement and post retirement health," Working Paper Series 2014:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2014. "Means-tested long term care and family transfers," IDEI Working Papers 826, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gary D. Ferrier & Hervé Leleu & Viviane Valdmanis & Michael Vardanyan, 2014. "A Directional Distance Function Approach to Identifying the Input/Output Status of Medical Residents," Working Papers 2014-EQM-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Schurer, Stefanie, 2014. "Bouncing Back from Health Shocks: Locus of Control, Labor Supply, and Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 8203, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2014. "The Effects of the Great Recession on Teenagers' Risky Health Behaviors and Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 8204, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Böckerman, Petri & Kanninen, Ohto & Suoniemi, Ilpo, 2014. "A Kink that Makes You Sick: The Incentive Effect of Sick Pay on Absence," IZA Discussion Papers 8205, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Beuchert, Louise Voldby & Humlum, Maria Knoth & Vejlin, Rune Majlund, 2014. "The Length of Maternity Leave and Family Health," IZA Discussion Papers 8206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dalsgaard, Søren & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne, 2014. "Consequences of ADHD Medication Use for Children's Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8208, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J., 2014. "The Effects of Access to Health Insurance for Informally Employed Individuals in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 8213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greg Fischer & Dean Karlan & Margaret McConnell & Pia Raffler, 2014. "To Charge or Not to Charge: Evidence from a Health Products Experiment in Uganda," NBER Working Papers 20170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Cohodes & Daniel Grossman & Samuel Kleiner & Michael F. Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Child Health Insurance Access on Schooling: Evidence from Public Insurance Expansions," NBER Working Papers 20178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Afendulis & Anna Sinaiko & Richard Frank, 2014. "Dominated Choices and Medicare Advantage Enrollment," NBER Working Papers 20181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:nip:nipewp:10/2014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Schinaia & Valentino Parisi, "undated". "Public health prevention strategies. A mathematical model," Working Papers 128/14, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e Modelli per l'Economia, il Territorio e la Finanza MEMOTEF.
- Santosh Kumar & Emily Dansereau, 2014. "Supply-Side Barriers to Maternity-Care Provision in India: A Facility-Based Analysis," Working Papers 1406, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- William H. Greene & Mark N. Harris & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2014. "Inflated Responses in Measures of Self-Assessed Health," Working Papers 14-12, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.