Report NEP-HEA-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Alcañiz & Montserrat Guillén & Daniel Sánchez-Moscona & Miguel Santolino & Oscar Llatje & Lluís Ramon, 2013. "“Prevalence of alcohol-impaired drivers based on random breath tests in a roadside survey”," IREA Working Papers 201313, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Avdic, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2013. "Gender Differences in Preferences for Health-Related Absences from Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Denis Garon & Alix Masse & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2013. "Health Club Attendance, Expectations and Self-Control," Cahiers de recherche 1317, CIRPEE.
- Groneck, Max & Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2013. "A Life-Cycle Model with Ambiguous Survival Beliefs," MEA discussion paper series 13270, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7825 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erdal Tekin & Chandler McClellan & Karen Jean Minyard, 2013. "Health and Health Behaviors during the Worst of Times: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erin M. Johnson & M. Marit Rehavi, 2013. "Physicians Treating Physicians: Information and Incentives in Childbirth," NBER Working Papers 19242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 19245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Efficacy of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabina Nuti & Sara Barsanti, 2013. "Migrant health in Italy: the right and access to healthcare as an opportunity for integration and inclusion," Working Papers 201304, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Pipit Pitriyan & Adiatma Y.M Siregar, 2013. "Health inequity in Indonesia: is it declining?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201316, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.