Report NEP-HEA-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Pantig, Ida Marie T. & Ulep, Valerie Gilbert T. & Rosales, Kristine Tyrol Z., 2012. "Improvement of the Implementation Procedures and Management Systems for the Health Facilities Enhancement Grant of the DOH," Discussion Papers DP 2012-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rosella Levaggi & Marcello Montefiori, 2012. "Predicting Hospital’s Costs to Treat Emergency Patient," DEP - series of economic working papers 5/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Bellou, Andriana & Bhatt, Rachana, 2012. "Reducing Underage Alcohol and Tobacco Use: Evidence from the Introduction of Vertical Identification Cards," IZA Discussion Papers 6951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hhs:bofism:2012_044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Granlund, David, 2012. "The effect of pharmacies’ right to negotiate discounts on the market share of parallel imported pharmaceuticals," Umeå Economic Studies 853, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Mette Asmild & Bruce Hollingsworth & Stephen Birch, 2012. "The scale of hospital production in different settings: One size does not fit all," MSAP Working Paper Series 04_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2012. "A New Axiomatic Approach to the Evaluation of Population Health," MSAP Working Paper Series 07_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Orsola-Vidal, Alexandra, 2012. "Promoting handwashing behavior in Peru : the effect of large-scale mass-media and community level interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6257, The World Bank.
- Maria Racionero & Pierre Pestieau, 2012. "Harsh occupations, health status and social security," CEPR Discussion Papers 672, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kasey S. Buckles, 2012. "Selection and the Marriage Premium for Infant Health," Working Papers 003, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Rago, Sara, 2012. "Italian mutual benefit societies: an organizational social innovation in health and healthcare system," AICCON Working Papers 113-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012. "The Influence of BMI, Obesity and Overweight on Medical Costs: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2012-08, FEDEA.
- Item repec:cfr:cefirw:w0181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & De Fraja, Gianni, 2012. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.