Report NEP-HEA-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Madden, 2012. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Mental Stress in Ireland," Working Papers 201221, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Daishin Yasui, 2012. "Adult Longevity and Growth Takeoff," Discussion Papers 1218, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Georges Dionne & Casey G. Rothschild, 2012. "Risk Classification and Health Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 1232, CIRPEE.
- Georges Dionne & Nathalie Fombaron & Neil Doherty, 2012. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1231, CIRPEE.
- Ting Liu & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2012. "Health Insurance, Treatment Plan, and Delegation to Altruistic Physician," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-08, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Altmann & Christian Traxler, 2012. "Nudges at the Dentist," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Moreno, Antonio & Alvarez-Rosete. Arturo & Nunez, Ricardo Luque & del Carmen Moreno Chavez, Teresa & Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Montenegro, Fernando & Moreno, Luis Angel & Suarez Lissi, Alejandra & C, 2012. "Evidence-based implementation efficiency analysis of the HIV/AIDS national response in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6182, The World Bank.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2012. "The Genesis of the Golden Age - Accounting for the Rise in Health and Leisure," Discussion Papers 12-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Anila Channa & Jean-Paul Faguet, 2012. "Decentralization of Health and Education in Developing Countries: A Quality-Adjusted Review of the Empirical Literature," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 038, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gazi Hassan & Arusha Cooray, 2012. "The effect of female and male health on economic growth: cross-country evidence within a production function framework," Economics Working Papers wp12-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2012. "Is Direct FDI in Healthcare Desirable in a Developing Economy?," MPRA Paper 41007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gomez & Rema Hanna & Paulina Oliva, 2012. "Does the Effect of Pollution on Infant Mortality Differ Between Developing and Developed Countries? Evidence from Mexico City," NBER Working Papers 18349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.