Report NEP-HEA-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo D’Amico & Montserrat Guillen & Raimondo Manca, 2012. "Discrete time Non-homogeneous Semi-Markov Processes applied to Models for Disability Insurance," Working Papers XREAP2012-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2012.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Prevention and Cure Efforts Both Substitute and Complement," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35014, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hanaoka, Chie & Ogura, Seiritsu, 2012. "The effect of hospital medical services on child mortality in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 549, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Svensson, Mikael & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2012. "The Willingness to Pay for a QALY - Results based on value of statistical life estimates in Sweden," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 2, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2012. "A Comparison of Benefit Cost and Cost Utility Analysis in Practice: Divergent Policies in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2012. "Hospital competition with soft budgets," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 6/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Obesity and Employment in Ireland: Moving Beyond BMI," Papers WP431, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- O'Sullivan, Vincent, 2012. "The Long Term Health Effects of Education," Papers WP429, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Rosalind Goudie & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2012. "Productivity of the English National Health Service 2003-4 to 2009-10," Working Papers 076cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Rudy Douven & Remco Mocking & Ilaria Mosca, 2012. "The Effect of Physician Fees and Density Differences on Regional Variation in Hospital Treatments," CPB Discussion Paper 208, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mark R. Cullen & Clint Cummins & Victor R. Fuchs, 2012. "Geographic and Racial Variation in Premature Mortality in the US: Analyzing the Disparities," NBER Working Papers 17901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica Cohen & Pascaline Dupas & Simone G. Schaner, 2012. "Price Subsidies, Diagnostic Tests, and Targeting of Malaria Treatment: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," NBER Working Papers 17943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Bate & Ginger Zhe Jin & Aparna Mathur, 2012. "In Whom We Trust: The Role of Certification Agencies in Online Drug Markets," NBER Working Papers 17955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & John A. Graves & Jonathan Gruber & Samuel Kleiner, 2012. "Do High-Cost Hospitals Deliver Better Care? Evidence from Ambulance Referral Patterns," NBER Working Papers 17936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ales & Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones, 2012. "Is There "Too Much" Inequality in Health Spending Across Income Groups?," NBER Working Papers 17937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. McFadden & Carlos E. Noton & Pau Olivella, 2012. "Remedies for Sick Insurance," NBER Working Papers 17938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.