Report NEP-HEA-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anette Primdal Kvist & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen, 2011. "The effects of Children’s ADHD on Parents’ Relationship Dissolution and Labor Supply," Economics Working Papers 2011-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Uwe Cantner & Bastian Rake, 2011. "International Research Networks in Pharmaceuticals: Structure and Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Melberg, Hans Olav, 2011. "Some problems with international comparisons of health spending – and a suggestion about how to quantify the size of the problems," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2011:4, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Carmen Beatrice Pauna & Raluca Sfetcu & Marioara Iordan, 2011. "The impact of poverty on mental health and well-being and the necessity for integrated social policies in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1495, European Regional Science Association.
- Tatiana Blinova, 2011. "Adult Mortality in Russian Rural Areas: Inter-regional Comparisons," ERSA conference papers ersa11p588, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:7811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:7611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:7711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Néstor Gándelman & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2011. "What do happiness and health satisfaction data tell us about relative risk aversion?," Working Papers 2011-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Oscar A. Mitnik & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2011. "The effects of female labor force participation on obesity," Working Papers 2011-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Deuchert, Eva & Kauer, Lukas & Meisen Zannol, Flurina, 2011. "Would you train me with my mental illness? Evidence from a discrete choice experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1141, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Matthew Rutledge, 2011. "Long-Run Earnings Volatility and Health Insurance Coverage: Evidence from the SIPP Gold Standard File," Working Papers 11-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- G. Emmanuel Guindon & Arindam Nandi & Frank J. Chaloupka, IV & Prabhat Jha, 2011. "Socioeconomic Differences in the Impact of Smoking Tobacco and Alcohol Prices on Smoking in India," NBER Working Papers 17580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romero Cavalcanti Barreto Da Rocha & André Médici, 2011. "Federal University Hospitals Andstochastic Frontier Model," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 106, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].