Report NEP-HEA-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Griffiths & Nathalie B. Simon & Tracey J. Woodruff, 2009. "Asthma Medication Use and Air Pollution in California: A Cross-Sectional Analysis," NCEE Working Paper Series 200906, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2009.
- J. Trybou & P. Gemmel & L. Annemans & -, 2010. "An Integrative Model of the Management of Hospital Physician Relationships," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/651, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- FLEURBAYE, Marc & LUCHINI, StÃ©phane & MULLER, Christophe & SCHOKKAERT, Eric, 2010. "Equivalent income and the economic evaluation of health care," CORE Discussion Papers 2010006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Melinda Podor & Timothy Halliday, 2010. "Health Status and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 201007, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Azza El-Shinnawy, 2010. "Trends Of Total Factor Productivity In Egypt'S Pharmaceutical Industry: Evidence From The Nonparametric Malmquist Index Approach," Working Papers 524, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2010.
- Arupkumar Chakrabartty, 2010. "HIV Counselling, Testing And Referrel Services in Mental Health Care Settings in Kolkata- A Provider Perspective," Working Papers id:2526, eSocialSciences.
- Rachna Williams, 2010. "Reproductive Health Practices And Health Seeking Behaviour Of Female Sex Workers in Tamil Nadu," Working Papers id:2525, eSocialSciences.
- T. Randolph Beard & John D. Jackson & David Kaserman & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2010. "A Time-Series Analysis of U.S. Kidney Transplantation and the Waiting List: Donor Substitution Effects and "Dirty Altruism"," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincenzo Atella & Francesco D'Amico, 2010. "Who is responsible for your health: You, your doctor or new technologies?," CEIS Research Paper 167, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Marshall Auerback & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Toward True Health Care Reform: More Care, Less Insurance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_110, Levy Economics Institute.