Report NEP-HEA-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Roberts & Paul Mosley & Syed Abdul Hammid, 2010. "Evaluating the Health Effects of Micro Health Insurance Placement: Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 2010009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Federico A. Todeschini & José María Labeaga, 2010. "Killing by lung cancer or by diabetes? The trade-off between smoking and obesity," Economics Working Papers 1218, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aidan Hollis, 2010. "Generic drug pricing in Canada: components of the value-chain," Working Papers 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 17 Jan 2010.
- Courtney Ward, 2010. "Influenza Immunization Campaigns: Is an Ounce of Prevention Worth a Pound of Cure?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive wardflu.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq, 2010. "Health Care Systems: Efficiency and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 769, OECD Publishing.
- Franco-Pereira, Alba M. & Lillo, Rosa E. & Romo, Juan, 2010. "Characterization of bathtub distributions via percentile residual life functions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws102612, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:5209 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:5009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:4909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19082/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurup, Hari K K, 2010. "On the estimation of hospital cost: the approach," MPRA Paper 22767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles A.M. de Bartolome & Ian J. Irvine, 2010. "The Economics of Smoking Bans," Working Papers 201027, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.