Report NEP-HEA-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnstein Aassve & Cristina Ruggeri & Zsolt Spéder, 2009. "Life expectancy, economic prosperity and retirement preferences," Working Papers 022, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Koning, Pierre & Webbink, Dinand & Martin, Nicholas G., 2010. "The Effect of Education on Smoking Behavior: New Evidence from Smoking Durations of a Sample of Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 4796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kumagai, Narimasa, 2010. "On Geographic Inequality in Japanese Regional Health Insurance," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 465, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2009. "Wives, husbands and wheelchairs : Optimal tax policy under gender-specific health," CORE Discussion Papers 2009071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOMMIER, Antoine & LEROUX, Marie- Louise & LOZACHMEUR, Jean- Marie, 2009. "On the public economics of annuities with differential mortality," CORE Discussion Papers 2009030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DAVILA, Julio & LEROUX, Marie-Louise, 2009. "On the fiscal treatment of life expectancy related choices," CORE Discussion Papers 2009060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neeraj Hatekar & Sanjay Rode, 2010. "Quietly They Die: A Study of Malnourishment Related Deaths in Mumbai City," Working Papers id:2453, eSocialSciences.
- Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A., 2010. "Is there an income gradient in child health? It depends whom you ask," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- R Nakamura & L Siciliani, 2010. "Education and Body Mass Index: Evidence from ECHP," Discussion Papers 10/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina & Dasmani, Isaac, 2010. "The joint effect of human capital and income inequalities on HIV/AIDS prevalence: An exploratory investigation," MPRA Paper 21251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public health spending, old-age productivity and economic growth: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 21335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2009. "Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-Regional Comparison," MPRA Paper 21311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.