Report NEP-HEA-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick A. Puhani & Katja Sonderhof, 2009. "The Effects of a Sick Pay Reform on Absence and on Health-Related Outcomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 248, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Brit S. Schneider & Udo Schneider, 2009. "Determinants and Consequences of Health Behaviour: New Evidence from German Micro Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 253, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sophie Thiébaut & Andrew Armstrong & Bruno Ventelou, 2009. "Healthy aging versus demographic trends: the French case, estimated by markovian microsimulation methods," Working Papers halshs-00443566, HAL.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2009. "Economic Inequality and HIV in Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 425, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2011.
- Smith, Samantha, 2009. "The Irish 'Health Basket': An International Perspective," Papers RB2009/4/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Varatharajan D & Wilson Arul Anandan D, 2009. "Re-Activating Primary Health Centres Through Industrial Partnership in Tamilnadu Is it a Sustainable Model of Partnership?," Working Papers id:2346, eSocialSciences.
- Benedicte Apouey & Andrew E. Clark, 2009. "Winning Big but Feeling no Better? The Effect of Lottery Prizes on Physical and Mental Health," Working Papers 2009.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Health-enhancing Activities and the Environment: How Competition for Resources Makes the Environmental Policy Beneficial," Working Papers 2009.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2009. "Fatter Attraction: Marital Status and the Relationship between BMI and Labor Supply," Working Papers 2009.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Newman, Constance & Guthrie, Joanne F. & Mancino, Lisa & Ralston, Katherine L. & Musiker, Melissa, 2009. "Meeting Total Fat Requirements for School Lunches: Influences of School Policies and Characteristics," Economic Research Report 55957, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dong, Diansheng & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009. "Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by Low-Income Americans: Would a Price Reduction Make a Difference?," Economic Research Report 55835, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ana I. Gil Lacruz & Marta Gil Lacruz & Juan Oliva, 2009. "Are Drinkers Prone to Engage in Risky Sexual Behaviors?," Working Papers 2009-32, FEDEA.
- Raquel Fonseca Benito & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Titus Galama & Arie Kapteyn, 2009. "On the Rise of Health Spending and Longevity," Working Papers 722, RAND Corporation.
- Borooah, Vani, 2009. "Maternal Literacy and Child Malnutrition in India," MPRA Paper 19833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borooah, Vani, 2009. "Terrorist Incidents in India, 1998–2004: A Quantitative Analysis of Fatality Rates," MPRA Paper 19423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böbel, Ingo & Martis, Amrita, 2009. "Value Creation in Health Care: The Case of the Princesse Grace Hospital (CHPG) Monaco," MPRA Paper 19689, University Library of Munich, Germany.