Report NEP-HEA-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susan M. Gates & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & James R. Burgdorf & Kanika Kapur, 2009. "Health savings accounts for small businesses and entrepreneurs : shopping, take-Up and implementation challenges," Working Papers 200925, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2009. "Universal Health Insurance Coverage: Progress and Issues. Twenty-first Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 41, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Drimie, Scott & Weinand, Julia & Gillespie, Stuart & Wagah, Margaret, 2009. "HIV and mobility in the Lake Victoria Basin agricultural sector: A literature review," IFPRI discussion papers 905, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V. & Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean, 2012. "Identifying the Effects of SNAP (Food Stamps) on Child Health Outcomes When Participation is Endogenous and Misreported," Staff General Research Papers 13124, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Walque, Damien & Kline, Rachel, 2009. "Comparing condom use with different types of partners : evidence from national HIV surveys in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5130, The World Bank.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2009. "Mental health in the aftermath of conflict," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5132, The World Bank.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," CEPR Discussion Papers 7420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 2009. "Technological adoption in health care," CEPR Discussion Papers 7558, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2009. "Cannabis Use and Mental Health Problems," CEPR Discussion Papers 7384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2009. "Does Leaving Welfare Improve Health? Evidence for Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 7421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gandal, Neil & Shabelansky, Anastasia, 2009. "Obesity and Price Sensitivity at the Supermarket," CEPR Discussion Papers 7443, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2009. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200939, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.