Report NEP-HEA-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrén, Daniela & Thomas, Andrén, 2009. "Starting Sick Leave on Part-Time as a Treatment Method?," Working Papers 2009:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Andrén, Daniela & Svensson, Mikael, 2009. "Part-time sick leave as a treatment method for individuals with musculoskeletal disorders," Working Papers 2009:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Blomqvist, Paula & Larsson, Jakob, 2009. "Towards common European health policies: what are the implications for the Nordic countries?," Arbetsrapport 2009:13, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Rijo M John, 2009. "An Analysis of Household's Tobacco Consumption Decisions: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:2188, eSocialSciences.
- Troy Tassier & Phillip Polgreen & Alberto Segre, 2009. "Targeted Vaccine Subsidies for Healthcare Workers," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-07, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- George Verikios & Michael Summers & Rex Simmons & Zanfina Ademi, 2009. "The costs of keeping cool for Australians with Multiple Sclerosis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-190, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Andreas Kuhn & Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, 2009. "The public health costs of job loss," IEW - Working Papers 424, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Simões, Pedro & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2009. "Performance and Congestion Analysis of the Portuguese Hospital Services," MPRA Paper 16940, University Library of Munich, Germany.