Report NEP-HEA-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2009. "A dynamic theory of fidelity networks with an application to the spread of HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2009-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Cumber, Carol J. & Carson, Charles M. & Spies, Alan R., 2009. "Columbia Medical Center and the Cocaine-Addicted Pharmacist: Unjust Termination? (B)," Case Study Abstracts 200901, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Orozco, Valérie, 2009. "Household Food Consumption, Individual Caloric Intake and Obesity in France," IDEI Working Papers 546, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2011.
- Mayu Fujii, 2009. "The Dynamic Effects of Family Income on Child Health in the United States," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-052, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rocha, Romero & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2009. "Evaluating the Impact of Community-Based Health Interventions: Evidence from Brazil's Family Health Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohn, Klaus, 2009. "Occupational Health and Work Climate. A healh study using survey data," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/9, University of Stavanger.
- Michel Grignon & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Beomsoo Kim & Ahram Kim, 2009. "The Impacts of Smoking Bans on Smoking in Korea," Discussion Paper Series 0909, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosalina Palanca Tan, 2008. "Valuing A Life: An Assessment from Metro Manila," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2008081, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2008.
- Rosalina Palanca Tan, 2008. "Value of Statistical Life Estimates for Children in Metro Manila, Inferred from Parents’ Willingness to Pay for Dengue Vaccines," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008081, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2008.
- Kathleen J. Mullen & Richard G. Frank & Meredith B. Rosenthal, 2009. "Can You Get What You Pay For? Pay-For-Performance and the Quality of Healthcare Providers," NBER Working Papers 14886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.