Report NEP-HEA-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis de Véricourt & Otis B. Jennings, 2008. "Nurse-to-patient ratios in hospital staffing: A queueing perspective," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta, 2008. "The Effect of Expansions in Maternity Leave Coverage on Children's Long-Term Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 3605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sophie Mitra, 2008. "The Recent Decline in the Employment of Persons with Disabilities in South Africa, 1998-2006," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-12, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Robone, S & Jones, A. M & Rice, N, 2008. "Contractual Conditions, Working conditions, Health and Well-Being in the British Household Panel Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rosa Dias, P, 2008. "Modelling and Measuring Inequality of Opportunity in Health: Evidence from a Cohort Study," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Manca, A & Austin, P. C, 2008. "Using propensity score methods to analyse individual patient-level cost-effectiveness data from observational studies," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Timothy J. Bartik & George Erickcek, 2007. "Higher Education, the Health Care Industry, and Metropolitan Regional Economic Development: What Can “Eds & Meds” Do for the Economic Fortunes of a Metro Area’s Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 08-140, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2008. "Remittances and the household’s expenditures on health," MPRA Paper 9572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & Steven M. Ewer & Todd H. Wagner, 2008. "Returns to Physician Human Capital: Analyzing Patients Randomized to Physician Teams," NBER Working Papers 14174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.