Report NEP-HEA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Costa-Font & Daniele Fabbri & Joan Gil, 2008. "Decomposing Body Mass Index Gaps Between Mediterranean Countries: A Counterfactual Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2008-11, FEDEA.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2007. "Pollution, Health and Life Expectancy: How Environmental Policy Can Promote Growth," Working Papers 2007.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wisdom Akpalu, 2008. "On the Economics of Rational Self-Medication," Working Papers 2008.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2008. ""To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine". An analysis of multiple spells of sickness," Working Papers in Economics 294, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zoltán Kaló & Elizabeth Docteur & Pierre Moïse, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies in Slovakia," OECD Health Working Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Jolie Mae Martin & John Leonard Beshears & Katherine Lyford Milkman & Max H. Bazerman & Lisa Sutherland, 2008. "Modeling Expert Opinions on Food Healthiness: A Nutrition Metric," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-082, Harvard Business School.
- Thierry Debrand & Pascale Lengagne, 2008. "Working Conditions and Health of European Older Workers," Working Papers DT8, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2008.