Report NEP-HEA-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2007. "A new preference reversal in health utility measurement," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/15, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Tarik Yalcin, 2007. "Inequality Measurement forOrdered Response Health Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 92, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Andersson, Henrik & Treich, Nicolas, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Life," Working Papers 2008:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Jonathan Gruber, 2008. "Covering the Uninsured in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 13758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montefiori, Marcello & Resta, Marina, 2008. "Social influence and neighbourhood effects in the health care market," POLIS Working Papers 98, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Justesen , Michael, 2008. "Living on the edge -- risk, protection, behavior, and outcomes of Argentine youth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4485, The World Bank.
- Das, Jishnu & Do, Quy-Toan & Friedman, Jed & McKenzie,David, 2008. "Mental health patterns and consequences : results from survey data in five developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4495, The World Bank.
- Coneus, Katja & Goeggel, Kathrin & Muehler, Grit, 2007. "Determinants of Child Care Participation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peter Hart, 2007. "Productivity in the National Health Service," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-45, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Shiko Maruyama, 2008. "Measuring the Welfare Effect of Entry in Differentiated Product Markets: The Case of Medicare HMOs," Discussion Papers 2008-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.