Report NEP-HEA-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andy Bogart & Jack Goldberg, 2007. "Modeling multiple source risk factor data and health outcomes in twins," West Coast Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 7, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "Human capital externalities and adult mortality in the U.S," Working Papers 2007-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Krüger, Niclas A & Svensson, Mikael, 2007. "Economic Fluctuations and Mortality:Evidence from Wavelet Analysis for Sweden 1800-2000," Working Papers 2007:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-10-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2007. "Fatal Fluctuations? Cyclicality in Infant Mortality in India," IZA Discussion Papers 3086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kniesner, Thomas J. & Viscusi, W. Kip & Woock, Christopher & Ziliak, James P., 2007. "Pinning Down the Value of Statistical Life," IZA Discussion Papers 3107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Gruber & David Rodriguez, 2007. "How Much Uncompensated Care do Doctors Provide?," NBER Working Papers 13585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böckerman, Petri & Johansson, Edvard & Helakorpi, Satu & Uutela, Antti, 2007. "Economic Inequality and Health: Looking Beyond Aggregate Indicators," Discussion Papers 1104, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Calvo, Esteban, 2006. "Does Working Longer Make People Healthier and Happier?," MPRA Paper 5606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2007. "The absolute health income hypothesis revisited: A Semiparametric Quantile Regression Approach," Working Paper Series 23-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.