Report NEP-HEA-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "Social Interactions and Smoking," NBER Working Papers 13477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler, 2007. "The Lifetime Costs and Benefits of Medical Technology," NBER Working Papers 13478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2007. "Childhood Disadvantage and Obesity: Is Nurture Trumping Nature?," NBER Working Papers 13479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhaval Dave & Henry Saffer, 2007. "Risk Tolerance and Alcohol Demand Among Adults and Older Adults," NBER Working Papers 13482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo, 2007. "Europe and Central Asia's great post-communist social health insurance experiment : impacts on health sector and labor market outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4371, The World Bank.
- Bredenkamp, Caryn & Gragnolati, Michele, 2007. "Sustainability of healthcare financing in the Western Balkans : an overview of progress and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4374, The World Bank.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2007. "A Theory of Retirement," PGDA Working Papers 2607, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.