Report NEP-HEA-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian S. Armour & M. Melinda Pitts & Chung-won Lee, 2007. "Cigarette smoking and food insecurity among low-income families in the United States, 2001," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bengtsson, Niklas, 2007. "How responsive is body weight to transitory income changes? Evidence from rural Tanzania," Working Paper Series 2007:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edmark, Karin, 2007. "Strategic Competition in Swedish Local Spending on Childcare, Schooling and Care for the Elderly," Working Paper Series 2007:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hanming Fang & Alessandro Gavazza, 2007. "Dynamic Inefficiencies in Employment-Based Health Insurance System Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carpenter & Carlos Dobkin, 2007. "The Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Mortality: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from the Minimum Drinking Age," NBER Working Papers 13374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2007. "A Tax on Work for the Elderly: Medicare as a Secondary Payer," NBER Working Papers 13383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Cools & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007. "An inquiry on the change profile of healthcare managers and entrepreneurs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/477, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:rpdevs:162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007. "Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:32, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Marion Haas & Siggi Zapart & Rosalie Viney, 2007. "Patients? perceptions of the value of PET in diagnosis and management of non-small call lung cancer, CHERE Working Paper 2007/5," Working Papers 2007/5, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.