Report NEP-HEA-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nahum, Ruth-Aïda, 2007. "Child Health and Family Income: Physical and Psychosocial Health," Arbetsrapport 2007:1, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Ahmad, Alia & Bose, Manik & Persson, Therése Hindman, 2007. "Decentralized Provision of Primary Healthcare in Rural Bangladesh – a Study of Government Facilities," Working Papers 2007:11, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2007.
- David,Antonio C., 2007. "HIV/AIDS and social capital in a cross-section of countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4263, The World Bank.
- Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2007. "Ramsey Waits: Allocating Public Health Service Resources when there is Rationing by Waiting," Discussion Papers 07/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2007. "Longevity and environmental quality in an OLG model," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-19, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- CHAN Chee Khoon & Gilles de Wildt, 2007. "Developing Countries, Donor Leverage, and Access to Bird Flu Vaccines," Working Papers 41, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Gonzalez, Jorge & Sismeiro, Catarina & Dutta, Shantanu & Stern, Philip, 2006. "Market Effects of Generic Entry: The Role of Physicians and of Non-Bioequivalent Competitors," MPRA Paper 3717, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore