Report NEP-HEA-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Llena-Nozal, Ana & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2006. "Disability and Work: The Role of Health Shocks and Childhood Circumstances," CEPR Discussion Papers 5685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bell, Clive & Gersbach, Hans, 2006. "The Macroeconomics of Targeting: The Case of an Enduring Epidemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 5714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giles, John T. & Mu, Ren, 2006. "Elder Parent Health and the Migration Decision of Adult Children: Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 2333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Lee, Yew Liang & Miller, Paul W., 2006. "Immigrant Selection Systems and Immigrant Health," IZA Discussion Papers 2345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2006. "Conjugal Bereavement Effects on Health and Mortality at Advanced Ages," IZA Discussion Papers 2358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akresh, Richard & Verwimp, Philip, 2006. "Civil War, Crop Failure, and the Health Status of Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 2359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MacMinn, Richard & Richter, Andreas, 2006. "Hedging Brevity Risk with Mortality-based Securities," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1219, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Hyacinth Ementa Ichoku & William Munpuibeyi Fonta, 2006. "The Distributional Impact of Healthcare Financing in Nigeria: A Case Study of Enugu State," Working Papers PMMA 2006-17, PEP-PMMA.
- Per-Olov JOHANSSON, 2006. "On the definition and estimation of the value of a ?statistical life?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giorgio Brunello & Beatrice d'Hombres, 2006. "Does Body Weight affect Wages? Evidence from Europe," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0027, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006. "Predictability and Predictiveness in Health Care Spending," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Randall P. Ellis & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2005. "Health Insurance, Expectations, and Job Turnover," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-036, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Marc Luy & Paola Di Giulio, 2006. "The impact of health behaviors and life quality on gender differences in mortality," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-035, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Ariadna García-Prado & Paula González, 2006. "Who do physicians work for?," Working Papers 06.28, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore