Report NEP-HEA-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gaynor, 2006. "What Do We know About Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/151, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Imerman, Mark D. & Orazem, Peter & Sikdar, Shiva & Russell, Gina, 2006. "Wages, Benefits, Hours, Commuting Time, and License Renewal for Iowa Registered Nurses," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12681, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fahr, René, 2006. "The Wage Effects of Social Norms: Evidence of Deviations from Peers’ Body-Mass in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Markowitz, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Cigarette Regulations in Reducing Cases of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome," NBER Working Papers 12527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, 2006. "Do Female Physicians Capture Their Scarcity Value? The Case of OB/GYNs," NBER Working Papers 12528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinka Chatterji & Jeffrey DeSimone, 2006. "High School Alcohol Use and Young Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Czart Ciecierski & Pinka Chatterji & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2006. "Do State Expenditures on Tobacco Control Programs Decrease Use of Tobacco Products Among College Students?," NBER Working Papers 12532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Norma B. Coe & Amy Finkelstein, 2006. "Medicaid Crowd-Out of Private Long-Term Care Insurance Demand: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 12536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gordon & Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Ex Ante Liability Rules in New Zealand's Health and Safety in Employment Act: A Law and Economics Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 06/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paul Gordon & Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Incentives and the Changing Structure of Penalties in New Zealand's Health and Safety in Employment Act," Working Papers in Economics 06/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christelle Swanepoel & Ian Stuart, 2006. "Health Care Provider Choice," Working Papers 11/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ronelle Burger & Christelle Swanepoel, 2006. "Have pro-poor health policies improved the targeting of spending and the effective delivery of health care in South Africa?," Working Papers 12/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Jenny Williams & Christopher L. Skeels, 2006. "The impact of cannabis and cigarette use on health," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 969, The University of Melbourne.