Report NEP-HEA-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2006. "Tobacco taxation in the European Union," CPB Discussion Paper 67, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dennis Ahlburg & Eric R. Jensen & Ruyan Liao, 2006. "When I'm 104: The Determinants Of Healthy Longevity among the Oldest-Old in China," Working Papers 34, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-08-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paula Albuquerque, 2006. "Caring for their parent," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/16, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Feinstein, Leon, 2006. "Sheepskin or Prozac: The Causal Effect of Education on Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 2231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "Money and Mental Wellbeing: A Longitudinal Study of Medium-Sized Lottery Wins," IZA Discussion Papers 2233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Courtney Coile & Kevin Milligan, 2006. "How Household Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: The Effect of Aging and Health Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2006. "Retiree Health Benefits and Retirement," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-128, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.