Report NEP-HEA-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clive Bell & Hans Gersbach, 2006. "Growth and Enduring Epidemic Diseases," CESifo Working Paper Series 1729, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers 2005.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni, 2006. "Eliciting the Demand for Long Term Care Coverage: A Discrete Choice Modelling Analysis," Working Papers 2006.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Markus Haacker & Gonzalo Salinas, 2006. "HIV/AIDS; The Impacton Poverty and Inequality," IMF Working Papers 06/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A. & Price, Stephen Wheatley & Williams, Jenny, 2006. "Quantifying the Cost of Passive Smoking on Child Health: Evidence from Children’s Cotinine Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 2219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yu-Chu Shen, 2006. "The Effects of HMO and Its For-Profit Expansion on the Survival of Specialized Hospital Services," NBER Working Papers 12374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Allsopp, 2006. "Investigating Health Technology Diffusion in New Zealand – How Does it Spread and Who Stands to Gain?," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Nicholas Mays, 2006. "Use of Targets to Improve Health System Performance: English NHS Experience and Implications for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Tadashi Fukui & Yasushi Iwamoto, 2006. "Policy Options for Financing the Future Health and Long-term Care Costs in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-432, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Eggleston, Karen & Ling, Li & Qingyue, Meng & Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2006. "Health Service Delivery in China: A Literature Review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3978, The World Bank.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "What Drives Health Care Expenditure? Baumol’s Model of ‘Unbalanced Growth’ Revisited," KOF Working papers 06-133, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Joshua S. Gans & Andrew Leigh, 2006. "Did the Death of Australian Inheritance Taxes Affect Deaths?," CEPR Discussion Papers 530, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Joshua S. Gans & Andrew Leigh, 2006. "Does the Lunar Cycle Affect Birth and Deaths?," CEPR Discussion Papers 532, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Andrew Leigh & Christopher Jencks, 2006. "Inequality and Mortality: Long-Run Evidence from a Panel of Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 533, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.