Report NEP-HEA-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Imerman, Mark D. & Eathington, Liesl & Jintanakul, Kanlaya & Otto, Daniel, 2006. "Preliminary Investigations of Hospital Geography and Patient Choice in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12630, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Geishecker, Ingo, 2006. "Rational Alcohol Addiction: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jérôme Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2006. "The Effect of Taxes and Bans on Passive Smoking," CEPR Discussion Papers 509, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2006. "Do Non-standard Working Hours Cause Negative Health Effects? Some Evidence from Panel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 518, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.