Report NEP-HEA-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helen Levy, 2006. "Health Insurance and the Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 11975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony T. Lo Sasso & Bruce D. Meyer, 2006. "The Health Care Safety Net and Crowd-Out of Private Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 11977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte Madrian, 2006. "The U.S. Health Care System and Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 11980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osang, Thomas & Sarkar, Jayanta, 2005. "Endogenous Mortality, Human Capital and Endogenous Growth," Departmental Working Papers 0511, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Andrés J. Marchante & Bienvenido Ortega & Ricardo Pagán, 2005. "Determinants of Skills Shortages and Hard-to-Fill Vacancies in the Hospitality Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p21, European Regional Science Association.
- David Cantarero & Marta Pascual, 2005. "Regional Differences In Health In Spain - An Empirical Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p551, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta Pascual & David Cantarero, 2005. "Health And Socio-Economic Inequalities In The European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa05p555, European Regional Science Association.
- Hou, Feng & Myles, John, 2004. "Neighbourhood Inequality, Relative Deprivation and Self-perceived Health Status," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2004228e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Gilmore, Jason, 2004. "Health of Canadians Living in Census Metropolitan Areas," Trends and Conditions in Census Metropolitan Areas 2004002e, Statistics Canada, Social Analysis and Modelling.