Report NEP-HEA-2004-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James P. Smith & Raynard Kington, 2004. "Demographic and Economic Correlates of Health in Old Age," Labor and Demography 0408008, EconWPA.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2004. "Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D," Development and Comp Systems 0408010, EconWPA.
- Bruce Headey & Markus M. Grabka, 2004. "The Relationship between Pet Ownership and Health Outcomes: German Longitudinal Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 434, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Seshadri, Shreelata Rao & Subramaniyam, P. & Jha, Prabhat, 2003. "The potential demand for and strategic use of an HIV-1 vaccine in Southern India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3066, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Mpuga, Paul, 2004. "Economic and Welfare Effects of the Abolition of Health User Fees : Evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3276, The World Bank.
- Beegle, Kathleen, 2003. "Labor effects of adult mortality in Tanzanian households," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3062, The World Bank.
- Denise Van Regemorter & Inge Mayeres, 2004. "Modelling the health related benefits of environmental policies and their feedback effects, a CGE analysis for the EU countries with GEM-E3," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 39, Society for Computational Economics.
- Raquel Bernal, 2004. "Employment and Child Care Decisions of Mothers and the Well-being of their Children," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 361, Econometric Society.
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2003. "Ghost doctors - absenteeism in Bangladeshi health facilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3065, The World Bank.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2004. "Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 9, Econometric Society.
- Shanker, Daya, 2003. "Korea, the Pharmaceutical Industry and Non-Commercial Use in the TRIPS Agreement," Economics Working Papers wp03-15, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.