Report NEP-HEA-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-05-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodrigo R. Soares & Javier A. Birchenall, 2004. "Fertility and the Value of Life," 2004 Meeting Papers 232, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shinichi Nishiyama, 2004. "Analyzing an Aging Population," 2004 Meeting Papers 175, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sean Griffith, "undated". "The Costs and Benefits of Precommitment: An Appraisal of Omnicare v. NCS Healthcare," University of Connecticut School of Law Working Papers uconn_ucwps-1014, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2004. "Sickness Absence and Search Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1227, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthew Adler, "undated". "Risk, Death and Harm: The Normative Foundations of Risk Regulation," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1031, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-06-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric French, 2004. "The Effects of Health, Wealth and Wages on Labor Supply and Retirement Behavior," 2004 Meeting Papers 96, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lars Peter Østerdal, 2004. "QALYs, Person Trade-Offs, and the Pareto Principle," Discussion Papers 04-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hashimoto, Masanori & Percy, Rick & Schoellner, Teresa & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2004. "The Long and Short of It: Maternity Leave Coverage and Women’s Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-06-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2004. "The expanding pharmaceutical arsenal in the war on cancer," 2004 Meeting Papers 204, Society for Economic Dynamics.