Report NEP-HEA-2004-02-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karen Eggleston & Chee-Ruey Hsieh, 2004. "Health Care Payment Incentives: A Comparative Analysis of Reforms in Taiwan, Korea and China," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0402, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Wikström, Ewa & Eriksson, Rikard, 2004. "Managerial Positions and Generational Change. A study in the Health Care Sector of the Västra Götaland County," Working paper in Studies of Organization and Society 2003:5, University of Gothenburg, Studies of Organization and Society, Department of Business Administration.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2004. "Individual Mortality and Macroeconomic Conditions from Birth to Death," CEPR Discussion Papers 4200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Boureille & Nicole Commerçon & Myriam Normand, 2003. "Health networks : an innovation in the territorial offer of medical cares in France," ERSA conference papers ersa03p78, European Regional Science Association.
- Brian S. Armour & Carol Friedman & M. Melinda Pitts & Jennifer Wike & Linda Alley & Jeff Etchason, 2003. "The influence of year-end bonuses on colorectal cancer screening," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-41, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Karen Eggleston & Winnie Yip, 2004. "Hospital Competition under Regulated Prices: Application to Urban Health Sector Reforms in China," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0401, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2004. "Changes in the Disparities in Chronic Disease during the Course of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 10311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2004. "The Expanding Pharmaceutical Arsenal in the War on Cancer," NBER Working Papers 10328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.