Report NEP-HEA-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 2001. "Medicare Policy in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Kim & Karin Kurz, 2001. "Precarious Employment, Education and Gender: A comparison of Germany and the United Kingdom," MZES Working Papers 39, MZES.
- Sean Nicholson & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2001. "Physician Income Expectations and Specialty Choice," NBER Working Papers 8536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2001. "Health and Nutrition in the Preindustrial Era: Insights from a Millennium of Average Heights in Northern Europe," NBER Working Papers 8542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20010091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew J. Neidell, 2001. "Air Pollution, Children's Health, and Socio-Economic Status: The Effect Of Outdoor Air Quality On Asthma," UCLA Economics Working Papers 805, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 2001. "Mortality, Income, and Income Inequality Over Time in Britain and the United States," NBER Working Papers 8534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosa M. Urbanos-Garrido, . "Measurement of Inequity in the Delivery of Public Health Care: Evidence from Spain (1997)," Working Papers 2001-15, FEDEA.
- Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan, 2001. "The Effects of Hospital Ownership on Medical Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.