Report NEP-HAP-2020-09-14This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2020. "Does the Dream of Home Ownership Rest upon Biased Beliefs? A Test Based on Predicted and Realized Life Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 13510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard H. Rijnks & Stephen Sheppard, 2020. "Occupant Well-Being and House Values," Department of Economics Working Papers 2020-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Kamalbek Karymshakov Author-Name: Burulcha Sulaimanova Author-Name: Marcelo Bergolo, 2020. "Employment Vulnerability, Wages, and Subjective Well-Being in Kyrgyzstan," Working Papers PMMA 2020-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Tani, Massimiliano & Cheng, Zhiming & Piracha, Matloob & Wang, Ben, 2020. "Ageing, Health, Loneliness and Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 13527, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ambler, Kate & Doss, Cheryl & Kieran, Caitlin & Passarelli, Simone, 2020. "Spousal concordance in joint and separate households: Survey evidence from Nepal," IFPRI discussion papers 1958, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wolf, Tobias, 2020. "Welfare while working: How does the life satisfaction approach help to explain job search behavior?," Discussion Papers 2020/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alexandra Palm, 2020. "Mobile phone use and subjective well-being: Implications for responsible research and innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20200823, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Huebener, Mathias & Waights, Sevrin & Spiess, C. Katharina & Siegel, Nico A. & Wagner, Gert G., 2020. "Parental Well-Being in Times of COVID-19 in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 13556, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jing Cai & Shing-Yi Wang, 2020. "Improving Management through Worker Evaluations: Evidence from Auto Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 27680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.