Report NEP-HAP-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarracino, Francesco & O'Connor, Kelsey J., 2019. "Economic growth and well-being beyond the Easterlin paradox," MPRA Paper 96013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stranges, Manuela & Vignoli, Daniele & Venturini, Alessandra, 2019. "Comparison is the Thief of Joy. Does Social Comparison Affect Migrants’ Subjective Well-Being?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201918, University of Turin.
- Kossuth, Lajos & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Harris, Donna & Chater, Nick, 2019. "Does It Pay to Bet on Your Favourite to Win? Evidence on Experienced Utility from the 2018 FIFA World Cup Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12589, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin Held, 2019. "Leben in Schleswig-Holstein: subjektive Einschätzungen als Teil der Wohlfahrtsmessung," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1044, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tim Hinks, 2019. "Fear of Robots and Life Satisfaction," Working Papers 20191902, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Marcel Erlinghagen & Christoph Kern & Petra Stein, 2019. "Internal Migration, Social Stratiﬁcation and Dynamic Effects on Subjective Well Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1046, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Inessa Love & Philip Garboden, 2019. "Drivers of well-being in Hawaii: Quantifying individual and community impacts," Working Papers 2019-7, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Ana Llena-Nozal & Neil Martin & Fabrice Murtin, 2019. "The economy of well-being: Creating opportunities for people’s well-being and economic growth," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2019/02, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Bertoni & Giorgio Brunello & Marco Alberto De Benedetto & Maria De Paola, 2019. "External Monitors And Score Manipulation In Italian Schools: Symptomatic Treatment Or Cure?," Working Papers 201907, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.