Report NEP-HAP-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohei Kubota & Takahiro Ito & Fumio Ohtake, 2019. "Long-Term Consequences of Group Work in Japanese Public Elementary Schools," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios & Krekel, Christian & Mavridis, Dimitris & Metcalfe, Renuka & Senik, Claudia & Szymanski, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2019. "Quantifying the Intangible Impact of the Olympics Using Subjective Well-Being Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maciej Ba³towski & Piotr Kozarzewski, 2019. "The Impact of the State on the Quality of an Economic System: A Cross-Country Analysis," CASE Working Papers 0010, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jolian McHardy & Anita Ratcliffe, 2019. "Identity conflict: A framework and empirical investigation," Working Papers 2019019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Naschold, Felix & Capitan, Tabare, 2019. "Feeling rich vs. being rich: Subjective vs. objective well-being in Ghana," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291035, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Terzioğlu, Bilge, 2019. "Standing in Others’ Shoes: Empathy and Positional Behavior," Working Papers in Economics 773, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.