Report NEP-HAP-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HAP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohei Kubota & Takahiro Ito & Fumio Ohtake, 2019. "Long-Term Consequences of Group Work in Japanese Public Elementary Schools," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios & Krekel, Christian & Mavridis, Dimitris & Metcalfe, Renuka & Senik, Claudia & Szymanski, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2019. "Quantifying the Intangible Impact of the Olympics Using Subjective Well-Being Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maciej Ba³towski & Piotr Kozarzewski, 2019. "The Impact of the State on the Quality of an Economic System: A Cross-Country Analysis," CASE Working Papers 0010, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jolian McHardy & Anita Ratcliffe, 2019. "Identity conflict: A framework and empirical investigation," Working Papers 2019019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Naschold, Felix & Capitan, Tabare, 2019. "Feeling rich vs. being rich: Subjective vs. objective well-being in Ghana," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291035, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Terzioğlu, Bilge, 2019. "Standing in Others’ Shoes: Empathy and Positional Behavior," Working Papers in Economics 773, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.