Report NEP-HAP-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Stranges & Daniele Vignoli & Alessandra Venturini, 2019. "Comparison Is The Thief Of Joy. Does Social Comparison Affect Migrants’ Subjective Well-Being?," Working Papers 201906, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Manuela Stranges & Daniele Vignoli & Alessandra Venturini, 2019. ""Comparison is the thief of joy". Does social comparison affect migrantsâ€™ subjective well-being?," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2019_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Moschion, Julie & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2018. "The welfare implications of addictive substances: a longitudinal study of life satisfaction of drug users," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86479, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Qi Luo, 2019. "A happy way to grow old? Grandparent caregiving, quality of life and life satisfaction," CESifo Working Paper Series 7670, CESifo.
- Daniela V. Negraia & Jennifer M. Augustine, 2019. "SES and the emotional 'benefits' and 'costs' of parenting," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Daniela V. Negraia & Jennifer M. Augustine, 2019. "Unpacking the parenting wellbeing gap: the role of dynamic features of daily life across broader social structures," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-011, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Njangang, Henri, 2019. "Governance and Happiness in African countries," MPRA Paper 94361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela V. Negraia & Jill E. Yavorsky & Denys Dukhovnov, 2019. "Mothers' and fathers' well-being while parenting: does the gender composition of children matter?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.