Report NEP-HAP-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Beasley, Elizabeth & Guyot, Florian & Higa, Kazuhito & Murtin, Fabrice & Senik, Claudia, 2016. "Big Data Measures of Well-Being: Evidence from a Google Well-Being Index in the United States," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1605, CEPREMAP.
- Odermatt, Reto & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Stutzer, Alois, 2017. "Overoptimistic Entrepreneurs: Predicting Wellbeing Consequences of Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 11098, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elizabeth Lwanga Nanziri, 2017. "Financial Inclusion and Welfare in Post-Apartheid South Africa," Research Papers RP_323, African Economic Research Consortium.
- van Landeghem, Bert & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2017. "The Relationship between Status and Happiness: Evidence from the Caste System in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 11099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Reactivity in Economic Science," CESifo Working Paper Series 6593, CESifo.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & George Ward, 2017. "Happiness at work," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 517, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.