Report NEP-HAP-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Uncertainty, financial crises, and subjective well-being," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "A Well-Being Indicator for the Italian Provinces a," Working Papers 1608, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Kauhanen, Antti & Kangasniemi, Mari, 2017. "Does Job Support Make Workers Happy?," IZA Discussion Papers 10486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bellet, Clement, 2017. "The paradox of the Joneses: superstar houses andmortgage frenzy in suburban America," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69044, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Milena Nikolova & Sinem Ayhan, 2016. "Your Spouse Is Fired! How Much Do You Care?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 891, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).