Report NEP-HAP-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HAP
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Uguccioni, 2016. "The Human Development Index in Canada: Ranking the Provinces and Territories Internationally, 2000-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-14, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Hetschko, Clemens & Schöb, Ronnie & Wolf, Tobias, 2016. "Income support, (un-)employment and well-being," Discussion Papers 2016/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos & Christian Krekel & Dimitris Mavridis & Robert Metcalfe & Claudia Senik & Stefan Szymanski & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016. "The host with the most? The effects of the Olympic Games on happiness," CEP Discussion Papers dp1441, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laura Kudrna & Georgios Kavetsos & Chloe Foy & Paul Dolan, 2016. "Without my Medal on my Mind: Counterfactual Thinking and Other Determinants of Athlete Emotions," Working Papers 66, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2016. "Happiness and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 10088, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2016. "Happy Hosts? International Tourist Arrivals and Residents' Subjective Well-being in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 10087, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).