Report NEP-HAP-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Uguccioni, 2016. "The Human Development Index in Canada: Ranking the Provinces and Territories Internationally, 2000-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-14, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Hetschko, Clemens & Schöb, Ronnie & Wolf, Tobias, 2016. "Income support, (un-)employment and well-being," Discussion Papers 2016/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos & Christian Krekel & Dimitris Mavridis & Robert Metcalfe & Claudia Senik & Stefan Szymanski & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016. "The Host with the Most? The Effects of the Olympic Games on Happiness," CEP Discussion Papers dp1441, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laura Kudrna & Georgios Kavetsos & Chloe Foy & Paul Dolan, 2016. "Without my Medal on my Mind: Counterfactual Thinking and Other Determinants of Athlete Emotions," Working Papers 66, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2016. "Happiness and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 10088, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2016. "Happy Hosts? International Tourist Arrivals and Residents' Subjective Well-being in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 10087, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).