Report NEP-HAP-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Gough, 2014. "Climate Change and Sustainable Welfare: An Argument for the Centrality of Human Needs," CASE Papers case182, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Howard Glennerster, 2014. "Richard Titmuss: Forty years on," CASE Papers case180, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Kerris Cooper & Kitty Stewart, 2013. "Does money affect children’s outcomes?," CASE Reports casereport80, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Tausch, Arno, 2015. "Globalization, the environment and the future “greening” of Arab politics," MPRA Paper 64511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilaria Di Tullio, 2015. "(English) Well (Italiano) Well," IRPPS Working Papers 71:2015, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Ali,Rubaba & Barra,Alvaro Federico & Berg,Claudia N. & Damania,Richard & Nash,John D. & Russ,Jason Daniel, 2015. "Infrastructure in conflict-prone and fragile environments : evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7273, The World Bank.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Stefan Leknes, 2015. "For whom are cities good places to live?," Working Paper Series 16215, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Sangeeta & RajniKumari & Shivani, 2014. "Correlates Of Happiness And Social Intelligence Among Adolescent Students With And Without Disabilities," Working papers 2014-09-05, Voice of Research.
- Tomba Chingtham, 2014. "Socio Economic Status And Job Satisfaction Of Private School Teachers In Manipur," Working papers 2014-12-02, Voice of Research.